Life at work is always stressful. Relentless deadlines, demanding clients and customers and overstretched staff all combine to increase stress and tension in a workplace. Stress is one of the major causes of absenteeism and low productivity.
It’s a simple equation. Reduced productivity means a reduced bottom line. If your staff are healthy, your business is healthy.
Ubuntu Touch Placements is happy to provide the following services with its team to your organisation:
UBUNTU TOUCH CORPORATE HEALTH & WELLNESS DAYS
In today’s challenging economy, wellness in your workplace may seem an expensive luxury. So we’ve created a service that will help you to reduce stress levels in your business, helping your staff feel calmer, more focused, more relaxed and more productive.
The Ubuntu Touch on-site chair massage service brings competitively priced wellness to you. Not only will your staff will feel lighter, more motivated and more productive, but will receive all the benefits of a professional relaxing massage without losing valuable time in the office.
How it works:
- You call us today to book our qualified, experienced chair massage therapists as often as you need them: once a day, once a week or once a month. It’s entirely up to you. If you’re not sure, we can advise you.
- Our uniformed therapists move around your office, giving your staff a relaxing 15 minute head, neck and shoulder massage.
- Your staff remain fully dressed and comfortable while our therapists work the stress and tension from their shoulders.
- Your staff feel revitalised and energised at the end of every session. When they’ve had it once, they’ll want it again and again.
You’ll soon start to see the benefits in increased productivity and focus. If you’re stressed about stress, call us today. We’re bringing wellness to you for a better bottom line.
Spa packages and treatments at our world-class Ubuntu Medi-Spa wellness centre
- Ubuntu spa packages –Relax, Refresh, Revitalise and Restore (half day or full day)
- Massages (Swedish, chair, reflex foot massage, aromatherapy)
- Reiki treatments, energy balancing and stress reduction
- Floatation sessions, hydrotherapy and deep relaxation
- Manicures, pedicures, scrubs, facials and beauty
- Nutrition, counselling and psychological wellness
- Office ergonomics, biokinetics and physiotherapy
- Medical consultations
GROUPON TOUCH TRAIN PACKAGES & 2105-VALID OCT-NOV
“We live in a world that knows so much about connectivity without a deep sense of connectedness. The Ubuntu Touch Spa Journey allowed me to reflect on my connectedness with others and at the same time how the various parts of my own being are connected.” -Professor John Volmink, Adviser to Minister of Education
UBUNTU TOUCH WELLNESS HOME-BASED CARE (HBC)
We are currently developing a service to allow the benefits of treatments (domestic wellness, post operative and frail care) and vitality boosting nutrition services in the privacy of your home. Please contact us for more details.
Ubuntu Wellness Clinics
The goal of Ubuntu Wellness Clinics is to empower existing clinics by providing a plug-in model for wellness on all levels. By offering complementary preventative health care to the disadvantaged communities at large, the Ubuntu Wellness Institute is helping to bring true wellness nationwide.
Practically, this means bringing energy medicine, holistic therapies and massage to communities by choosing suitable candidates from the communities to be trained in Ubuntu Wellness certification. Not only does this provide wellness opportunities for all, it also offers employment opportunities for those in disadvantaged communities, and assists in the health crisis in South Africa.
What can you expect from us across all our services ?
- Guaranteed service in a professional, serene environment at the Medi-Spa
- On-site treatments of the highest standard
- Development of your own on-site green room spa
- Flexibility – we comply to your schedule
- All equipment is provided, including portable massage tables, relaxing music, quality products for the skin and body
- Safe, caring therapists who have been trained by an accredited training provider
- We know the Value of true wellness
Costs are available on application. Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for more details.